Approach life decisively with calm collection and powerful precision. Inspired by modular samurai armor of the 15th and 16th centuries, the Shogun can be worn in four unique looks, allowing you to master all that life throws at you.
Look 1: Modern Moto This streamlined, double breasted motorcycle jacket is made with a high collar and a combination of breathable cotton and heavy duty nylon fabric. Clip your keys to the rings around the bottom hem and slip your phone into your pocket—you’re ready to ride!
Look 2: Urban Armor Add the pauldrons with four easy snaps to create bulk and extra protection when you’re out and about. Instantly enhancing the silhouette, these shoulder panels create a layered armor look without sacrificing any mobility.
Look 3: Tactical Carry With four easy snaps, attach two deep cargo pockets for extra storage. Inspired by the kusazuri hanging tassets of historical samurai armor, these removable pockets will let you keep all your futuristic gadgets close at hand.
Look 4: The General Attach all four tassets, the shoulder pauldrons, and zip the Shogun all the way up for the full effect. Snap the kote-style gauntlets to the cinched position and get ready for battle. No one will be able to stand in your way.
Kyle is 5'6" and wearing the Shogun in size 41M.
Cem is 5'9" and wearing the Shogun in size 49M.
- Mixed fabrics with water repellent accents
- Double breasted zippers
- Removable shoulder pauldrons
- Four removable hanging tassets snap on and off rings at the hem
- Two angled snap closure external pockets
- Two large cargo pockets on the side tassets
- Two internal pockets
- Gauntlet accents have two snap positions--one loose, and one for a cinched sleeve
- Snap closure collar
- Professional care only
- Obsidian: Black with charcoal accents and charcoal thread