Men's cut [see the women's cut]
Badge not included with jacket purchase.
Suit up for battle and prepare yourself to discover new dimensions in the Starfleet 2256 jacket. Heavy denim secured with sturdy topstitching enables this durable jacket to withstand conflicts with Klingons or tiffs with a Tardigrade. The signature angular style of the Starfleet uniforms returns with the stylish Discovery additions of long, geometric lines and shoulder line details. It’s perfect for all your missions, whether it's a Black Alert aboard the Discovery or a routine landing party to the store. The sleek, blue color and the subtle details of stitching color and zipper allow you to flaunt your specialty under the radar. Pick gold for Command, silver for Sciences, copper for Operations, or stealthy black if you work in Section 31. See you on board!
Jeremy is 6'1 and wearing the Operations Copper Starfleet 2256 in size 41M. (Photos 3-6)
Simon is 5'4 and wearing the Command Gold Starfleet 2256 in the size 51M. (Photos 7-8)
Emma is 5'9 and wearing the Sciences Silver Starfleet 2256 in the size 33W. (Photos 9-11)
David is 5'10 and wearing the Section 31 Starfleet 2256 in the size 39M. (Photos 12-15)
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS, STAR TREK™ PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO NORTH AMERICAN ADDRESSES
- Badge backing pocket to hold magnet makes putting on and taking off the badge quick and stealthy
- Durable metal zipper matches the topstitching
- Heavy denim with a small amount of stretch
- Reinforced topstitching
- Asymmetrical zipper
- Snap tab collar can be worn closed or open
- Magnetic external pocket closure for maximum futuristic tech
- Internal pocket
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Command Gold - Sailor with navy accents and gold thread, gold zipper
- Sciences Silver - Sailor with navy accents and silver thread, silver zipper
- Operations Copper - Sailor with navy accents and copper thread, copper zipper
- Section 31 - Black with black accents and black thread, charcoal zipper